Mollen Immunization clinics
flushotsusa.com Phoenix, AZ

I walked off the job for the first time in my life.

Clerk (CCR) (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ

ProsCan set your own schedules...OK if scattered part-time work suits you. Reasonable pay ($10/hour) for this type of work. Most co-workers and clients were pleasant and respectful.
If you like driving around the state and working in a variety of locations, this job might suit you. The possibility of running into old acquaintances exists (kid's former teachers; parents of old friends, etc.).

ConsBetter jobs with better pay can still be found. My job was paperwork...checking insurance, filling out forms, etc. - which was to be done BEFORE the shots were given. I walked out on a nurse who was giving shots to people without paperwork in front of the patient people waiting in line to do the paperwork first. Boring work, but non-stop when there are lines. Half hour pay deducted (so-called lunch) even when no break was possible. Half-pay (or less) given for training.

Advice to Senior ManagementDesign client information/insurance forms that are easier for the customer to understand. At least 50% of the forms were filled out incorrectly. Encourage nurses to be respectful to clerks and wait patiently for the time-consuming paperwork before giving shots. Taking customers who didn't wait in line makes other customers angry and messes up the paperwork of the clerk.

recruiter

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Mollen Immunization clinics

Pros: It was easy to get a job here because of… Cons: They are extremely unfriendly and don't seem to have a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great!

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at Mollen Immunization clinics

Pros: it is not permanent and you can make your won… Cons: it is not permanent, you may not have a lot… Advice to Senior Management: Sign up to work before the season so that you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mollen Immunization clinics.

Worked for Mollen Immunization clinics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mollen Immunization clinics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mollen Immunization clinics CEO Dr. Art Mollen. All reviews posted anonymously by Mollen Immunization clinics employees.