I walked off the job for the first time in my life.

Current Employee - Clerk (CCR)  in  Tucson, AZ
Current Employee - Clerk (CCR) in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Mollen Immunization clinics

Pros

Can set your own schedules...OK if scattered part-time work suits you. Reasonable pay ($10/hour) for this type of work. Most co-workers and clients were pleasant and respectful.
If you like driving around the state and working in a variety of locations, this job might suit you. The possibility of running into old acquaintances exists (kid's former teachers; parents of old friends, etc.).

Cons

Better jobs with better pay can still be found. My job was paperwork...checking insurance, filling out forms, etc. - which was to be done BEFORE the shots were given. I walked out on a nurse who was giving shots to people without paperwork in front of the patient people waiting in line to do the paperwork first. Boring work, but non-stop when there are lines. Half hour pay deducted (so-called lunch) even when no break was possible. Half-pay (or less) given for training.

Design client information/insurance forms that are easier for the customer to understand. At least 50% of the forms were filled out incorrectly. Encourage nurses to be respectful to clerks and wait patiently for the time-consuming paperwork before giving shots. Taking customers who didn't wait in line makes other customers angry and messes up the paperwork of the clerk.