Molson Coors
www.molsoncoors.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

We talk about a great vision & culture, we've let the targets kill our character.

Senior Brewery Leadrship (Current Employee)
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

ProsGreat industry, nothing better than working for the history that Molson implies. Very compelling vision, listen to our senior leadership's vision and you'll be ready to move mountains. Free beer. Lots of promise. The talk is everything you will ever want in a company. Lots of challanges.

ConsWe're become hypacritical in our actions. We're panicing to hit our long range targets and looking for leaders to blame. Vancouver Brewery is the worst culture I've ever come across in my career. Top two leaders at the brewery are isolated have a great format to close us down.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognize that we're beyond our ability to hit the 2012 BHAG. Close Vancouver down, you'll never recover from the past 5-years. Make the decision of rather your operations mean anything to you or put us out of our misary and out source production to the cheapest producer ... remember as P Swinburn said in Vancouver 'we're a marketing company, anyone can make beer'.

Challenging in every regard.

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Molson Coors

Pros: A culture of hard work with an attempt to balance… Cons: Internal systems are poorly established. More

Great culture, opportunities

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Molson Coors

Pros: Definitely allows employee's to achieve a work life balance, pays… Cons: As much as we try to break down silos, they still exist and they unfortunately hold us back… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Molson Coors.

Worked for Molson Coors? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Molson Coors reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Molson Coors CEO Peter Swinburn. All reviews posted anonymously by Molson Coors employees.