There are newer employer reviews for Molson Coors

We talk about a great vision & culture, we've let the targets kill our character.

Current Employee - Senior Brewery Leadrship in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Current Employee - Senior Brewery Leadrship in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Molson Coors

Pros

Great industry, nothing better than working for the history that Molson implies. Very compelling vision, listen to our senior leadership's vision and you'll be ready to move mountains. Free beer. Lots of promise. The talk is everything you will ever want in a company. Lots of challanges.

Cons

We're become hypacritical in our actions. We're panicing to hit our long range targets and looking for leaders to blame. Vancouver Brewery is the worst culture I've ever come across in my career. Top two leaders at the brewery are isolated have a great format to close us down.

Recognize that we're beyond our ability to hit the 2012 BHAG. Close Vancouver down, you'll never recover from the past 5-years. Make the decision of rather your operations mean anything to you or put us out of our misary and out source production to the cheapest producer ... remember as P Swinburn said in Vancouver 'we're a marketing company, anyone can make beer'.

reviews filtered by
  1. Challenging in every regard.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Molson Coors

Pros

A culture of hard work with an attempt to balance fun.

Cons

Internal systems are poorly established.

2. Great culture, opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Molson Coors

Pros

Definitely allows employee's to achieve a work life balance, pays above average and bonuses have been great the past couple years.

Cons

As much as we try to break down silos, they still exist and they unfortunately hold us back from excelling. Teams are not treated equally and this is a very glaring omission by senior management.

There are newer employer reviews for Molson Coors