Molson Coors

www.molsoncoors.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Molson Coors

Great culture, opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Molson Coors

Pros

Definitely allows employee's to achieve a work life balance, pays above average and bonuses have been great the past couple years.

Cons

As much as we try to break down silos, they still exist and they unfortunately hold us back from excelling. Teams are not treated equally and this is a very glaring omission by senior management.

51 Other Employee Reviews for Molson Coors (View Most Recent)

Fun place but low pay

I worked at Molson Coors

Pros

Free beer, young, fun co workers, good perks, connected to music and sports, passionate employees, respected company

Cons

Low pay vs. other consumer packaged goods companies, political, not many opportunities to advance, too many senior leaders not qualified, very poor work-life balance

Advice for the leadership is to listen to the employees and not just say you are going to listen because it is the right thing to say

MCBC

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burton, Cumbria, North West England, England (UK)

I have been working at Molson Coors

Pros

good training programs, opportunities for career development, good work/life balance

Cons

Very male driven environment, lots of egos playing, lack of diversity, promotions don't always take into account what the person really wants to do.

listen to your people