Mom Corps.
momcorps.com Atlanta, GA 6 to 15 Employees

Great CEO, progressive business concept...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Mom Corps. full-time for more than 3 years

Prosawesome staffing franchise with focus on women seeking to find flexible opportunities. Most corporate employees are completely virtual which is great for working moms. Company seen as experts in workplace flexibility and often featured in media. Franchise owners very smart, savvy business women.

Consworking virtually can be a blessing and a curse. sometimes hard to connect with your teammates. Company still in growth mode, so you are expected to do a lot with budgets and time. Can be stressful at times.

A breath of fresh air for me!!

Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Mom Corps.

Pros: Workplace flexibility is encouraged for all levels of employees to allow for time to spend with family Allows all employees… Cons: Would love to be able to drop by someone's office to talk to them about something instead of… Advice to Senior Management: We are all so fortunate to work with such a competent group of people and I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Mom Corps.

Pros: As a recruiter converting from the mom world back to the work world I enjoy the flexibility of being able to control my own… Cons: Being able to respond to all the details while maintaining a part time role is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Mom Corps..

Worked for Mom Corps.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mom Corps. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mom Corps. CEO Allison O'Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Mom Corps. employees.