There are newer employer reviews for Mom Corps.

Great CEO, progressive business concept...

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Mom Corps. full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

awesome staffing franchise with focus on women seeking to find flexible opportunities. Most corporate employees are completely virtual which is great for working moms. Company seen as experts in workplace flexibility and often featured in media. Franchise owners very smart, savvy business women.

Cons

working virtually can be a blessing and a curse. sometimes hard to connect with your teammates. Company still in growth mode, so you are expected to do a lot with budgets and time. Can be stressful at times.

reviews filtered by

A breath of fresh air for me!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Mom Corps.

Pros

Workplace flexibility is encouraged for all levels of employees to allow for time to spend with family
    Allows all employees to work from home including franchisees unless they are a larger territory franchise
    Communication is always open and honest and respectful

Cons

Would love to be able to drop by someone's office to talk to them about something instead of having to call them.
    Meetings between employees are virtual, yet work well.
    Benefit package could be better.

We are all so fortunate to work with such a competent group of people and I would love to see more people come on board to support us in an administrative capacity.

Great Place to Work

I have been working at Mom Corps.

Pros

As a recruiter converting from the mom world back to the work world I enjoy the flexibility of being able to control my own schedule. Working from home is great for me and my family. I appreciate the environment I have to learn, grow and achieve successes!

Cons

Being able to respond to all the details while maintaining a part time role is a challenge. A personal touch can be difficult to achieve while constantly moving forward.

There are newer employer reviews for Mom Corps.