Mom365

www.mom365.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Mom365

Great job if you don't need to make money

Current Employee - Newborn Photographer in Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Newborn Photographer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Mom365

Pros

Flexible work schedule, working with photography and newborns, fast paced, easy to learn computer system, day flies by quickly, nice co-workers

Cons

Their "fallback" rate of minumun wage is too low for the sales goals they expect. Even if you sell large packages daily and reach the 20% commision rate, most likely you'll make $8-9/hour.

Raising the fallback rate of 7.25/hour to a more reasonable hourly rate would help retain employees longer and coordinators wouldn't have to spend so much time training and filling in at hospitals when they can't find anyone willing to take the job.

126 Other Employee Reviews for Mom365 (View Most Recent)

Worst job ever

I have been working at Mom365

Pros

The people I work with are fun and great to be around. We are always helping each other out with a problem. They know their stuff.

Cons

No one has had a raise in ten years.
    No holiday pay when we work on a holiday.

Upper management doesn't acknowledge any of the good work we do. They don't always inform us of things we need to know to help us do our job correctly, mostly because they are always changing their minds about one thing or another, and when something does go wrong, they blame us for something we didn't even know about.

Upper management doesn't seem to know what they are doing.

Start giving out raises. I have worked in jobs where they gave out raises, and jobs where there were no raises. In the jobs with raises, people did a better job and took pride in their work and production increased. Take care of your employees and the employees will take care of your customers.

Employment at OUR365

I have been working at Mom365

Pros

The employees are the main reason anyone stays. If the company would actually pay a fair wage it would be a great place to work.

Cons

Low pay, few ways to advance, senior management hostility towards employees, no sense of direction on how the company is going to proceed to the future.

Pay your employees a fair wage. There should be no reason a fulltime employee should qualify for goverment assistance working for your company and be more consice on explaning to your staff the direction of the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Mom365