There are newer employer reviews for Mom365

By far the best company I've worked for as a photographer

Current Employee - Newborn Photographer
Current Employee - Newborn Photographer

I have been working at Mom365 part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

commission is great (up to 24%)

Cons

pay varies depending on commission; no benefits

vacation days and benefits; base hourly plus commission

reviews filtered by

Bye Bye

Current Employee - Training Photographer in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Training Photographer in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Mom365 part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great working in hospital taking pictures. Colleagues are friendly and nurses do a good job.

Cons

District Manager never came into my hospital to help me with poses or taking pictures he said that wasn't his job.There were many times the environment becomes unprofessional and lines were crossed.If you are not in the RW club your fired.

The last CEO was fired in 11/13 he was the best leader we had .Now there are to many RM that just do a horse and pony show when the new COO comes to town,it is really to bad he doesn't see it himself. This coming month he will be out in the field to make visits,and is out of touch.

Unhealthy company.

Current Employee - Sales Person
    Current Employee - Sales Person

I have been working at Mom365 part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Being a part of the celebration of each new life. The idea of taking photos that the family may cherish for generations is gratifying.

Cons

There are so many things that this company gets wrong that it is impossible to list them all here. Needless to say it boils down to an organization that has no understanding of what the term "customer service" means, management is untrained and ineffective, pay policies that cheat the employees, no regard or respect for their employees or their customers.

This feels like a company that the "c" level management has no interest in. I would suggest that someone begins to pay attention because on several levels what is going on here violates federal labor law. Actually speaking to the people who work hard everyday to take the photography and make the sales under the current policies and direct management I think would be an eye opening experience. Having a company that rides on the backs of unhappy employees and unhappy customers is not only a grinding employee turnover machine but may just find itself over time grinding itself to a business halt.

There are newer employer reviews for Mom365