Momentum Worldwide
www.momentumww.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Momentum World

Creative Director (Current Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsIf younger or certainly just out of school, more possibilities to grow and expand your career. There are also a lot of pretty big clients still hanging with Momentum (part of IPG).

ConsBeware, as with many ad agencies, if you are an older employee. The larger a company the bigger the justifications they have (internally, and especially withijn the parent company) for dismissing you as you sneak past your 30s and beyond. This is no different with Momentum. Age discrimination still exists, believe it. Accountability is always part of the job description for ACDs and CDs, but unfortunately at Momentum, communications from the top to help drive responsible decisions at the mid-manager level were not so forthcoming. You can't be effective without good information.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook out for your employees as well as yourselves. The product is creative and they make you look good - you just may not have opened your eyes enough to realize that.

What was once an agency all about the people and good work has become a corporation concerned with the bottomline.

Account Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Momentum Worldwide

Pros: Good starting experience. Stepping stone on to bigger and better… Cons: Momentum was once an agency that I was proud to work for. Upper Mngmt cared for the people, the work and about the culture. Now… Advice to Senior Management: Get back to the people, the work and the culture. You are losing your best people, the work has clearly suffered through the past 5… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Asleep at the wheel

I have been working at Momentum Worldwide

Pros: Fun people, nice office space, good clients. Lots and lots… Cons: There seems to be no real plan for how our group should be 'moving it forward'. Our department isn't sure what our future is… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate more with your employees. Trust your employees. Understand that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Momentum Worldwide.

Worked for Momentum Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Momentum Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Momentum Worldwide CEO Chris Weil. All reviews posted anonymously by Momentum Worldwide employees.