Monaco Coach

www.monaco-online.com

The industry is drowning.

Supervisor (Current Employee) Elkhart, IN

ProsWhen the industry is strong they are a front runner. The checks are still clearing the bank.

ConsThis company is production driven with little or no thought given to the changes that are made and how it effects the level of service can be provided after the units are delivered. When sales are down the service is what will seperate this company from the others. The mantra is "We are better than most of the competition". Why not seperate and lead the pack rather than just keep ahead of the competition. Become proactive rather than reactive to market forces. Upper management does not realize the tasks that are required to implement the daily objectives of many departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your mid level management and use their knowledge to advance the company rather than ignore their ideas as not worthy of implementation.

good company to work for, however the towable plant closed

Plant Controller (Current Employee) Elkhart, IN

I have been working at Monaco Coach as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: good work like balance, great management team caring and personable good… Cons: The towable plant close. putting 100 people out of work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Was Great While It Lasted

Production (Former Employee)

I worked at Monaco Coach full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: I woked for them for over 30 years and still… Cons: Plant was closed not once but twice. More
There are newer reviews on Monaco Coach.

Worked for Monaco Coach? Contribute to the Community!