Mondelez International
www.mondelezinternational.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

dont be fooled

Senior Sales and Service (Current Employee)
Des Moines, IA

Prosif you do you job somewhat correctly the management leaves you alone

Conshorrible management , mileage compensation is a joke, expected to be on call for little to no pay. Management is terribly dis-honest about almost everything.

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your staff instead of cutting their paycheck whenever you can. Don't let management falsely pass the buck to Part time staff when there are issues...

Treats employees excellent with great benefits

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I have been working at Mondelez International full-time for more than a year

Pros: good benefits, company cars, care about employees Cons: low-mid pay, in order for a promotion relocation is necessary Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great training, great opportunities if you seek them out -

I have been working at Mondelez International

Pros: Good training and opportunities if you seek them out. Good benefits and… Cons: Too many processes, recent restructuring due to integration within business has left some people too frightened to make a decision so… Advice to Senior Management: Give people the opportunity to grow by taking some risks - sometimes people are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mondelez International.

Worked for Mondelez International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mondelez International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mondelez International CEO Irene Rosenfeld. All reviews posted anonymously by Mondelez International employees.