Mondelez International

There are newer employer reviews for Mondelez International

Sales Service Representative

Former Employee - Sales Service Representative in Waco, TX
Former Employee - Sales Service Representative in Waco, TX

I worked at Mondelez International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The benefits are great and the people are fun to work with.

Cons

The base salary was not good.

Pay the employees more

200 Other Employee Reviews for Mondelez International (View Most Recent)

Overall speaking, a good company with good culture to continuously improve the business.

Former Employee - FP&A Supervisor
    Former Employee - FP&A Supervisor

I worked at Mondelez International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of training opportunities, nice culture and good pay; lots of opportunities to move around.

Cons

Heavy workload; some projects were not really beneficial to the operations.

Mid management need to become more down-to-earth.

Moral at all time low

Current Employee - Sales Service Representative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Sales Service Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at Mondelez International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

With new district manager for almost a year all the pros has disappear.

A down graded company car
    Tuition reimbursement
    Weekends off

Cons

Management: threats everyday and constant harassment if your sales are up to expectations

Bonus: unrealistic sales objectives so making bonus is impossible. Took away annual bonus

Company car: yes we get one but downgraded with taking out the same amount

Promotion: did everything asked for and hit objectives, answered surveys and still no advancement. If you are managers favorites you get promoted. Or if you speak Spanish you get promoted. It's there saying "he spoke Spanish that's why he got the job"

Training: no real training, boring web training that is a waste of time.

Freedom: job used to have freedom and flexibility throughout the day but with new management and gps tracking you cannot leave and come back

Dear Management from the VP to the District Managers

Please start to listen to your people. Senior Management your district managers especially in the metro region do nothing but threat write ups and being let go everyday.
    Your sales force moral is at an all time low.

You want mondelez to be a place where you "want to come to work" but truthfully it is the opposite.

Company car please offer two options not just one. Some ppl are over 6 foot and they are crammed in these cars.

Treat your merchandisers with respect and not a piece of trash.

Objectives: I know you need to reach results for the stockholders but you are making it impossible. The amount of displays you want in stores is impossible. I have 15 up in one store and I am told it is not enough. Please wake up and smell the coffee.

Training: what happen to the training? When I first started we had training but that has disappeared

Promotion: instead of management favorites who get promoted how about the ones who get results out in the field not in the office

Technology: tablets are jokes, get up to date products like an iPad which will make our jobs easier

Bonus: bring back yearly bonus. To me that motivates people to get to 100% for the year. Maybe take a few percentages off the month and quarter and put it to a yearly

Products: I know new items grow business but 20 plus within the 1 quarter is crazy. We get no new footage in the stores and facings are down to 1 or 2 for major accounts.

There are newer employer reviews for Mondelez International