Mondo

www.mondo.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Mondo

not for the faint of heart

Current Employee - Account Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mondo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Mondo has amazing benefits which are better than I saw at google, etc. They have half day fridays all summer and pay their people really well. They have a great reputation and are expanding all over the US. I have seen people get promoted multiple times...they seem to promote internally frequently. The sales training program is terrific but very tough.

Cons

Sales in tough and there is no place to hide at Mondo. If you just want to collect a base salary and coast, you will get weeded out quickly. they do not tolerate B players on the sales team. They hire a lot of people and only keep the good ones.

Keep investing in your good people. Give them outside training so they can keep getting better.

209 Other Employee Reviews for Mondo (View Most Recent)

A sense of belonging

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Mondo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Mondo offers a very unique and aspiring environment for professionals to launch their careers. The DNA of Mondo all begins with our deep embedded culture, which makes this organization such a fun and remarkable place to work. It’s not every day you are part of a company that encourages you to approach your superiors, whether it’s VPs or the CEO, and share innovative ideas and make a reality the very next day. Whether you are an Account Director, a Technical Recruiter or an E-Learning Specialist – we all strive for the same goal, which is to place Mondo at the forefront of the technology realm.

Since joining the organization in early 2011, I’ve been provided the necessary platform and support that has enabled me to be in the role that I am today. I can confidently say that across Mondo, we share a sense of belonging to something that is growing.

Cons

Staffing is a high pressure industry and this is a role that demands a high level of commitment. This is not your typical 9-5 job and requires a high level or persistence and determination.

Disorganized and uneducated management

Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mondo full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The people are great and the culture is fun

Cons

business model is completely wrong. They will cycle through employee's every 3-6 months. They dont believe in investing in there employee's and will let you go if you dont meet your unreal quota. They dont have any direction and office management will let you go as soon as the CEO text's them to let you go. They dont understand the IT staffing business at all and will never be in the top of the industry because they dont put enough time into training. They dont care about the employee's at all. They try to brainwash you into thinking they are something better than they really are and when push comes to shove they will show you the door. I have been with Bluewolf/Mondo for less than a year and have seen 15 people come and go

Invest in your employee's and dont promise them anything. Give a 30 day notice to employee's if they are not reaching your criteria. Sit down and listen to what they have to say. Do some research on what other staffing companies do and you might be able to make it a better place to work. Don't act immature and remember you are the manager and your job is to "manage", train your employee's correctly and inform them of what they can imporve on before you randomly show them the door at the beginning of the month.

There are newer employer reviews for Mondo