There are newer employer reviews for Mondo

not for the faint of heart

Current Employee - Account Director  in  San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mondo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Mondo has amazing benefits which are better than I saw at google, etc. They have half day fridays all summer and pay their people really well. They have a great reputation and are expanding all over the US. I have seen people get promoted multiple times...they seem to promote internally frequently. The sales training program is terrific but very tough.

Cons

Sales in tough and there is no place to hide at Mondo. If you just want to collect a base salary and coast, you will get weeded out quickly. they do not tolerate B players on the sales team. They hire a lot of people and only keep the good ones.

Keep investing in your good people. Give them outside training so they can keep getting better.

183 Other Employee Reviews for Mondo (View Most Recent)

A sense of belonging

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Mondo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Mondo offers a very unique and aspiring environment for professionals to launch their careers. The DNA of Mondo all begins with our deep embedded culture, which makes this organization such a fun and remarkable place to work. It’s not every day you are part of a company that encourages you to approach your superiors, whether it’s VPs or the CEO, and share innovative ideas and make a reality the very next day. Whether you are an Account Director, a Technical Recruiter or an E-Learning Specialist – we all strive for the same goal, which is to place Mondo at the forefront of the technology realm.

Since joining the organization in early 2011, I’ve been provided the necessary platform and support that has enabled me to be in the role that I am today. I can confidently say that across Mondo, we share a sense of belonging to something that is growing.

Cons

Staffing is a high pressure industry and this is a role that demands a high level of commitment. This is not your typical 9-5 job and requires a high level or persistence and determination.

Could not ask for a better place to work

I have been working at Mondo full-time

Pros

Since coming to Mondo I have received nothing but support from fellow employees as well as management and executives. The companies goal is to teach you what you must know to get out there and be successful in the IT world, in your personal career and in your life. The work atmosphere is enjoyable and the company strives to acquire the best employees and keep them happy with incentives, bonuses, and fun outings. Work hard and you will always be rewarded at Mondo.

Cons

Positions here strive for a dynamic personality or you may be left in the dust, so always be sure to have a smile on your face and a hardworking attitude to match.

Continue to look for qualities that could make a star employee in the future instead of going solely off how someone looks on paper.

There are newer employer reviews for Mondo

Worked for Mondo? Contribute to the Community!