Mondo

www.mondo.com
There are newer employer reviews for Mondo

not for the faint of heart

Current Employee - Account Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Account Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Mondo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Mondo has amazing benefits which are better than I saw at google, etc. They have half day fridays all summer and pay their people really well. They have a great reputation and are expanding all over the US. I have seen people get promoted multiple times...they seem to promote internally frequently. The sales training program is terrific but very tough.

Cons

Sales in tough and there is no place to hide at Mondo. If you just want to collect a base salary and coast, you will get weeded out quickly. they do not tolerate B players on the sales team. They hire a lot of people and only keep the good ones.

Keep investing in your good people. Give them outside training so they can keep getting better.

204 Other Employee Reviews for Mondo (View Most Recent)

A sense of belonging

Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruitment Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Mondo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Mondo offers a very unique and aspiring environment for professionals to launch their careers. The DNA of Mondo all begins with our deep embedded culture, which makes this organization such a fun and remarkable place to work. It’s not every day you are part of a company that encourages you to approach your superiors, whether it’s VPs or the CEO, and share innovative ideas and make a reality the very next day. Whether you are an Account Director, a Technical Recruiter or an E-Learning Specialist – we all strive for the same goal, which is to place Mondo at the forefront of the technology realm.

Since joining the organization in early 2011, I’ve been provided the necessary platform and support that has enabled me to be in the role that I am today. I can confidently say that across Mondo, we share a sense of belonging to something that is growing.

Cons

Staffing is a high pressure industry and this is a role that demands a high level of commitment. This is not your typical 9-5 job and requires a high level or persistence and determination.

Rewarding hard work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Mondo full-time

Pros

Since starting at Mondo, I have continually been pleasantly surprised. This company strives on innovation and agility and is constantly evolving to be ahead of the times. My ideas and creativity have been welcomed and encouraged by management and coworkers. Working at Mondo has allowed me to have a true work life balance, while continuing to propel my career forward.

Cons

Mondo encourages employees to be at the top of their game. You must show urgency and be ready to take action. In the beginning this can be a challenge, however it is the greatest teacher. Mondo thrives on quality and speed, and these things are instilled early on.

There are newer employer reviews for Mondo