Monetate
www.monetate.com Conshohocken, PA 150 to 499 Employees

Great atmosphere of collaboration where independent thinking and innovation is encouraged and rewarded.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat place to work if you want to code alongside some truly brilliant folks who have pioneered techniques and strategies in SaaS and cloud-based big data management. Also very cool if you are into digital marketing, online customer experience, B2B sales, and content marketing. Monetate enjoys a high profile among leading lights in the Marketing world.

ConsAlthough the company is now well established, and its product is awesome, it faces strong competition. That means constant pressure to do better.

Advice to Senior ManagementDuring my tenure it was sometimes unclear what direction the company was headed and what the long term play was going to be. That may have changed as the strong growth has continued.

I look forward to coming to work each day

Pizza Fanatic (Current Employee)
    Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Monetate full-time

Pros: -challenging atmosphere and co-workers, in a good way -great experience to grow with the company and be a part of… Cons: -relative lack of racial diversity -rapid growth breaks inflexible systems, catches… Advice to Senior Management: -Avoid the temptation to grow based on future plans rather than demonstrated needs. This does not appear to be an issue but is always a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good product, some challenges

Strategic Services (Current Employee)
    Conshohocken, PA

I have been working at Monetate full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good product in a good market. Smart marketing team.… Cons: Management is a "good ole boys network". Not open to "outsider " ideas. CEO is too involved in day to day and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Monetate.

Worked for Monetate? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monetate reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Monetate CEO David Brussin. All reviews posted anonymously by Monetate employees.