Rewarding Place to Work

Current Employee - Certified Counselor  in  Tupelo, MS
Current Employee - Certified Counselor in Tupelo, MS

I have been working at Money Management International full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

At MMI we have the opportunity to make a positive difference in people's lives. Financial problems cause divorce, abuse and suicide to mention a few. We are able to assist consumers of all ages with the variety of products that we offier, plus the Group Education Programs offered to the local communities.

Cons

The fact that there are times when the answers for the consumer are not what they want to hear. Having to deliver an honest, if hard to handle, solution.

Keep up the good work!

Other Reviews for Money Management International

Engage workplace I have worked for.

Current Employee - Certified Credit Counselor
    Current Employee - Certified Credit Counselor

I have been working at Money Management International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

MMI strives to be the best non profit accredited credit counseling agency in US. Company's culture is very diverse with numerous supportive, intelligent, and caring employees from management to its workers. We as a company strive to give our clients our dedicated time, empathy and knowledge to help with their financial or housing dilema. This day and change its hard to find employers who truly care about your well being.

Cons

Just like with every employment, there are constant changes.

Continue to keep employees aware of changes and please be flexible if the process doesn't go as smoothly as intended. With changes, there are bound to be some obstacles that we have to get pass in order for us to succeed as a whole.

Great experience

I have been working at Money Management International full-time

Pros

Flexible, great manager, company cares about your life outside of work

Cons

Not much room for advancement in certain departments

There are newer employer reviews for Money Management International.

Worked for Money Management International? Contribute to the Community!