Money Management International
www.moneymanagement.org Sugar Land, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Rewarding Place to Work

Certified Counselor (Current Employee)
Tupelo, MS

ProsAt MMI we have the opportunity to make a positive difference in people's lives. Financial problems cause divorce, abuse and suicide to mention a few. We are able to assist consumers of all ages with the variety of products that we offier, plus the Group Education Programs offered to the local communities.

ConsThe fact that there are times when the answers for the consumer are not what they want to hear. Having to deliver an honest, if hard to handle, solution.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work!

Engage workplace I have worked for.

Certified Credit Counselor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Money Management International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: MMI strives to be the best non profit accredited credit counseling agency in US. Company's culture is very diverse with numerous supportive, intelligent, and… Cons: Just like with every employment, there are constant changes. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to keep employees aware of changes and please be flexible if the process doesn't go as smoothly as intended. With changes,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great experience

I have been working at Money Management International full-time

Pros: Flexible, great manager, company cares about your life outside of… Cons: Not much room for advancement in certain departments More
There are newer reviews on Money Management International.

Worked for Money Management International? Contribute to the Community!

Money Management International – Why Work for Us?

At Money Management International (MMI), our mission is to improve lives through financial education. MMI is the largest nonprofit, full-service credit counseling agency in the United States. Since 1958, we have been… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Money Management International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Money Management International CEO Ivan L.Hand, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Money Management International employees.