Money Management International

There are newer employer reviews for Money Management International

Empowering and Supportive

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

I have been working at Money Management International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The reason I have stayed with MMI for so long is the support of my management team. You are not just an employee, if you show genuine interest for what you do they will support you and help develop you both personally and professionally. And my boss - she always has my back - how many people can actually say that....EXACTLY!!! The staff here is great too - work is my home away from home and I am glad to have this family.

Cons

Who doesn't want to make more money?

Keep making the changes necessary to keep us at the top of our game. The better we do, the more opportunities for ourselves and our employees.

62 Other Employee Reviews for Money Management International (View Most Recent)

Working at MMI is fulfilling, it offers an opportunity to learn something new every day.

Pros

Working at MMI gives me the opportunity to positively impact the lives of others. When families have financial hardships, they generally have other problems that stem from the financial challenges. Helping them gain control of their finances, positively impacts the other areas of their life.

Cons

Families burdened by debt can become stressed and people under stress are not always the easiest to deal with. At times, this can be challenging but most people are grateful when they realize we are truly here to help them.

No specific advice for upper management.

Fulfilling work with passionate people

I have been working at Money Management International full-time

Pros

Working at MMI is fulfilling because I am helping people on a daily basis. There are opportunities for advancement and recognition. Management encourages personal and professional growth, with the ability to contribute to other areas of the organization that you may be interested in even if it doesn't fit in your job description. A lot of employees have been at MMI forever. Plus, the benefits are decent for a nonprofit.

Cons

Pay isn't very high, but it is a nonprofit. No consistency in management styles across the organization. The website is always broken and clients complain about it alot

Listent to counselors more. Fix the website.

There are newer employer reviews for Money Management International