There are newer employer reviews for Money Management International

Fulfilling place to work

I have been working at Money Management International full-time

Pros

The mission and culture is inspiring. It's fulfilling to help people for a living.

Cons

A bigger paycheck would be nice. But who doesn't want that?

reviews filtered by

Bad treatment towards employees.

Current Employee - Programmer in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Programmer in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Money Management International full-time (less than a year)

Pros

You will get a Paycheck to pay your bills.

Cons

This is a racist company. Employees are treated like junk in this company. Management treats them in whatever way they want. The IT organization is run like a MAFIA. You will get fired in no time if you raised your voice against disrespectful behavior of management.

Highly expensive insurance, high workload, not enough days off, no recognition or appreciation for a job well done. There are better places, look elsewhere and take this job as a last resort.

Respect your employees, treat them fairly and stop discrimination of minorities.

2. Empowering and Supportive

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warwick, RI

I have been working at Money Management International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The reason I have stayed with MMI for so long is the support of my management team. You are not just an employee, if you show genuine interest for what you do they will support you and help develop you both personally and professionally. And my boss - she always has my back - how many people can actually say that....EXACTLY!!! The staff here is great too - work is my home away from home and I am glad to have this family.

Cons

Who doesn't want to make more money?

Keep making the changes necessary to keep us at the top of our game. The better we do, the more opportunities for ourselves and our employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Money Management International