MoneyGram International

A company in transition

Current Employee - Director
Current Employee - Director

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros

MoneyGram is a company in transition emerging from years of recapitalization due to poor investments and a bad economy. Long term outlook is positive

Cons

Company is positioning itself for potential acquisition

106 Other Employee Reviews for MoneyGram International (View Most Recent)

Good overall company to work. Fair to employees.

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros

Nice work environment. People are kind and promote team concept. Many long term employees.

Cons

Limited products. Highly regulated industry as a money transfer company so frustrating with lots of red tapes. Good and high performing employees are leaving the company.

Company is too slow in responding to the speed of business. No new products.

There are far worse places to work and some far better.

Current Employee - Analyst
    Current Employee - Analyst

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros

The company has competitive pay, ecourages supportive training, and provides continually enhanced technical resources to its' employees. You can send all of the money you want any where in the world for free.

Cons

The company policies have becorme increasingly restrictive and negatively focused toward employees. Explicitly: no comp-time for salaried workers that work overtime, and some of us have to work a lot of overtime. In addition, the only person in the company that can approve an employment contract is the CEO; you can be fired at any time for any reason without notice; leaving us with a very insecure work environment.

There are newer employer reviews for MoneyGram International