There are newer employer reviews for MoneyGram International

A place of uncertainty.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros

The benefit package that's available is pretty good. New hires come in with a nice amount of paid time off days.

Cons

Everything is changing so swiftly within the company, it is really hard to trust anything that is coming from upper management.

Openly communicate with your employees, the sooner the better. All employees are aware of the changes that is being made and you have a lot of loyal employees that haven't felt like the loyalty has been returned.

reviews filtered by
  1. Not a forward thinking company, always two steps behind.

Current Employee - Fraud Analyst in Lakewood, CO
    Current Employee - Fraud Analyst in Lakewood, CO

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros

I enjoyed my co wokers and modern buildings. They also offered fitness centers and for employees.

Cons

poor communication with employees. No advancement opportunintes. They do not listen to the voice of employee well. Invest in employees.

Listen to employee and offer more advancement opportunites. Invest to techolongly fpr the organzation. not only for Sales group but for operations of the company. No manual reporting.

2. We are all victims of very poor communication

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros

Co-workers are a real plus. There are several teams with outstanding players.
    End up on the right team, defined as working for the right sup/manager, and you are encouraged and protected.

Cons

Poor management isn't weeded out.
    communication from the top down is all but non-existant. We spend more time reading between the lines than we ever do actually paying attention to what is said.
    Long range planning is spotty
    HR is awful.

Communicate more honestly. Believe me, we all know layoffs are coming. Employees here aren't mentally handicapped. The attempts at mis-direction, the secrecy, it is at best unnecessary and at worst offensive.

There are newer employer reviews for MoneyGram International