MoneyGram International
www.moneygram.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Customer and employee focused

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Lakewood, CO

ProsThe first few years of employment, I definitely had a good sense that the company was customer and employee focused. They did a lot to keep the employees satisfied including various raffles, parties, bbqs, etc.
Satisfied customers were what kept the company in business so customer satisfaction was key. Training was extensive for employees and employees were rewarded periodically for their customer interaction excellence.

ConsCompany underwent various reorganizations so focus and structure has altered quite a bit.

Decent company and good local management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Denver, CO

I worked at MoneyGram International full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good people, good work environment with the opportunity to advance… Cons: Low pay, odd hours, bad location for a headquarters and… Advice to Senior Management: Don't give the run around to your local management and staff.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Best Money Transfer Service Worldwide

Software Engineer IV (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis Park, MN

I have been working at MoneyGram International full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Provides much needed competition for Western Union by offering superior competitive services at a lower cost. Without MoneyGram, Western Union would surely be able… Cons: Benefits could be better as health co-payment are higher than any place I have ever worked before. There is way too much management and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MoneyGram International.

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MoneyGram International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MoneyGram International CEO Pamela H. Patsley. All reviews posted anonymously by MoneyGram International employees.