MoneyGram International
www.moneygram.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good for entry level or unambitious workers.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt's OK for a few years if you can get several quick promotions.

ConsIt's frustrating working with a lot of incompetent people who are only there because they can't make it at better companies. The executive's hypocrisy, greed, and propaganda is unbearable.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop taking ridiculous bonuses and pay your employees competitive wages. Maybe you could retain the good ones, and increase the company's value.

This place is a cluster of epic proportions

Saint Louis Park, MN

I worked at MoneyGram International full-time

Pros: The pay is good, and the health benefits are "competitive". Every day, there's a team… Cons: There is absolutely no accountability. There are so many departments and pockets of management that if/when something does break, it's a group problem. If you… Advice to Senior Management: Most people in Director and VP roles were replaced in the last 2 years so that change could happen. People in Lead positions and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

very disappointed

Brooklyn Center, MN

I worked at MoneyGram International full-time

Pros: salary and benefits were pretty good Cons: Very high stress company/culture. Management is out of reach.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MoneyGram International.

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MoneyGram International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MoneyGram International CEO Pamela H. Patsley. All reviews posted anonymously by MoneyGram International employees.