MoneyGram International

www.moneygram.com

cost cutting is decimating customer service and innovation

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lakewood, CO

ProsSome really great people, if you get the right manager, it's better. Depending on the manager and the position, some people get some flexibility with work hours.

Consnarrow focus, short sighted, high turnover. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. narrow focus on numbers means the company is losing sight to longer term goals and aspirations. Actually, I don't think the company has aspirations. Right now, it's only about survival. Day to day survival.

Advice to Senior ManagementNarrow the distance from top to bottom. Too many chiefs, not enough Indians. Stop hiring at the top until you have filled positions at the middle and bottom.

overall good

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at MoneyGram International full-time for more than a year

Pros: opportunity to work with smart leaders Cons: Layoffs take place to often Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The Blind Leading the Blind

Senior Compliance Analyst (Former Employee) Frisco, TX

I worked at MoneyGram International as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Potential good work and interesting career. Cons: Company is clueless and not serious about retaining good talent. Departments operate without any symbiosis. Junior management think they are better than… Advice to Senior Management: You need serious outside help to straighten out the internal… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MoneyGram International.

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!