MoneyGram International
www.moneygram.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

Don't go there unless you are unemployed

(Current Employee)
Rome (Italy)

ProsSince it is an understaffed company lacking of a structured organization you will be asked to take accountability in several tasks ranging from strategy to poorly administrative stuff. In my perception, coming from a well structured multinational, very far from being considered a real Pros, in MG in very few months you'll be able to put your hands in almost every topic of your department. Careful! I said put your hands and not manage...

ConsAbsence of any kind of organizational structure. Absence of any mid/long term view. Very bad company climate and morale. Cost saving attitude which is generating two major kind of issues: 1) no interest in upgrading a system which should be central in the service marketed and it is indeed creating huge problems 2) chronic understaffing which is generating a poor execution in delivering any kind of activity

In one sentence: inadequate management for a company which would need a great effort to survive in a tough competitive arena

Advice to Senior ManagementStart applying a real long term view unless you wanna bankrupt this company in less than 10 year.
There is a huge work to do in different areas (staff management- organizational - IT) and it is probably too late already; start focusing where it really matters.

OK experience

I have been working at MoneyGram International full-time

Pros: Nice working environment, nice people Cons: pay a little less than I expect More

Customer representative

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at MoneyGram International full-time

Pros: Easy job,No work pressure. The job Itself is doable for… Cons: No grow opportunity,no challenge. You cannot learn too much from… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to what your employee say Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on MoneyGram International.

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MoneyGram International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MoneyGram International CEO Pamela H. Patsley. All reviews posted anonymously by MoneyGram International employees.