There are newer employer reviews for MoneyGram International

Worked for MoneyGram 15 years...currently for online product

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros

Rapidly growing company, helps many people. I have awesome coworkers and a great relationship with my department leadership. Talk to a wide range of customers every day.

Cons

Not much opportunity for advancement. The company seems to be moving away from an emphasis on customer service toward company-wide cost cutting. It is a shame so many people must lose their jobs in the next year.

Moving jobs outside US can't be the only way to cut costs. I predict fraud and chargeback rate will skyrocket. Keep MGO operations in US.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company to work with

Current Contractor - Database Administrator in Saint Louis Park, MN
    Current Contractor - Database Administrator in Saint Louis Park, MN

I have been working at MoneyGram International as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is always a great work life balance and always opportunities to learn new things for the company is up-todate in the technological front.

Cons

Changes implemented are more rapid with less time for the associates to assimilate them and go with the change.

2. Just okay

I have been working at MoneyGram International full-time

Pros

Office Culture is unique, Some perks are worth, retirement benefit is not a choice you have to or they sign you up, Cubicle placement is good, Teamwork is great on some teams

Cons

Communication is lacking at times. There seems to be a disconnect for those that have the information. No cross training, Not may changes for promotion. Some training is a must. Putting irresponsible employees in charge of getting information to everyone.

There are newer employer reviews for MoneyGram International