MoneyGram International
www.moneygram.com Dallas, TX 1000 to 5000 Employees

A sales job that provides limited tools and little chance to make an unreasonable quota.

Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee)

ProsGood working enviornment and good people! Provide a very generous PTO program. They leave you and let you do your job.

ConsImpossible sales quota and too many reports to complete takes you away from selling. Company never recognizes sales people because no one ever makes quota.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide more realistic goals and provide a recognition program for the sales people to shoot for. Low salary and limited commission and bonus opportunity.

Worked for MoneyGram 15 years...currently for online product

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros: Rapidly growing company, helps many people. I have awesome coworkers and a great… Cons: Not much opportunity for advancement. The company seems to be moving away from an emphasis on customer service… Advice to Senior Management: Moving jobs outside US can't be the only way to cut costs.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Worst place to work

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
    Saint Louis Park, MN

I have been working at MoneyGram International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nothing that I could think of. Cons: 1) Always change in the management 2) The leadership team never works hard and is not working towards adding value to the company. They… Advice to Senior Management: Please hire and respect good resources. Without good resources no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on MoneyGram International.

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MoneyGram International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MoneyGram International CEO Pamela H. Patsley. All reviews posted anonymously by MoneyGram International employees.