There are newer employer reviews for MoneyGram International

Blinding management

I have been working at MoneyGram International full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Work and life is some like balance. That's all. No other benefits. No chance to improve yourself in this company.

Cons

Management have no direction. No one have responsible for things. Only the one kiss the manager butt could get promotion

Step down now

94 Other Employee Reviews for MoneyGram International (View Most Recent)

Excellent people to work with. It went down the tube after the financial fiasco.

I worked at MoneyGram International

Pros

I loved the people I worked with including my boss. We all helped each other. It was very multilingual and multicultural and loved the atmosphere. Great benefits.

Cons

Pay raise was almost close to nothing every year. Upper management didn't really care about us little people. All they cared about their bottom line.

Nothing. They are outsourcing everything.

Overpromised, under deliver and can't stop tripping over themselves...

I have been working at MoneyGram International full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Pay is competitive for my level...Work is something interesting and challenging.

Cons

In-fighting between the business and IT. No communication within the IT org among the execs - seriously, they sit on the same floor in the same building but they don't communicate. The politicking is horrendous. It is like being in Washington DC.

If you had to send a business analyst to one of your sites to ask why people are leaving....wow. Minds are blown all over the place...really?

There are newer employer reviews for MoneyGram International

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!