MoneyGram International

www.moneygram.com
There are newer employer reviews for MoneyGram International

Change isn't always a good thing

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros

An opportunity to understand various cultures of many of our customers as they immigrate from country to country. This makes the job very interesting. The mid-level management has been very good to work with.

Cons

The amount of change over the past year has left the employees feeling very under-valued and under-appreciated. The new ownership and senior management have not done a very good job of instilling confidence in their abilities to lead beyond cutting costs for a sell-off in the future.

Be honest with your message to the employees. They have stayed loyal to the company through all of the changes but that was due to a leader that was honest and showed he cared for the company and the employees.

104 Other Employee Reviews for MoneyGram International (View Most Recent)

A sales job that provides limited tools and little chance to make an unreasonable quota.

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros

Good working enviornment and good people! Provide a very generous PTO program. They leave you and let you do your job.

Cons

Impossible sales quota and too many reports to complete takes you away from selling. Company never recognizes sales people because no one ever makes quota.

Provide more realistic goals and provide a recognition program for the sales people to shoot for. Low salary and limited commission and bonus opportunity.

A place to really excel if you are willing to put in the work!

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Dallas, TX

I have been working at MoneyGram International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

MoneyGram is TRULY a global organization. I get the chance to work with individuals all over the world. It is a place that if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard, your efforts are rewarded. The people at MoneyGram are fun and dedicated to the cause!

Cons

Because it's a global organization, I have had to adjust my 'waking up' schedule. Sometimes we have early morning calls, but it's worth it to get to work with my peers abroad.

Continue to share what is going on with your leaders and ask them to make sure it funnels down.

There are newer employer reviews for MoneyGram International