MoneyGram International
www.moneygram.com Minneapolis, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

There are far worse places to work and some far better.

Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at MoneyGram International

ProsThe company has competitive pay, ecourages supportive training, and provides continually enhanced technical resources to its' employees. You can send all of the money you want any where in the world for free.

ConsThe company policies have becorme increasingly restrictive and negatively focused toward employees. Explicitly: no comp-time for salaried workers that work overtime, and some of us have to work a lot of overtime. In addition, the only person in the company that can approve an employment contract is the CEO; you can be fired at any time for any reason without notice; leaving us with a very insecure work environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company policies have becorme increasingly restrictive and negatively focused toward employees. Explicitly: no comp-time for salaried workers that work overtime, and some of us have to work a lot of overtime. In addition, the only person in the company that can approve an employment contract is the CEO; you can be fired at any time for any reason without notice; leaving us with a very insecure work environment.

A good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MoneyGram International

Pros: Friendly and intelligent people. Minneapolis is a great cosmopolitan city but… Cons: Going through major changes in management and location. Some contraction in services being… Advice to Senior Management: Should work harder to maintain some existing talent. Some who have left due to changes represent a good "brain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

no comment

AML Compliance Reviewer (Current Employee)

I have been working at MoneyGram International

Pros: benefits is good. we have 22 PTO addition to … Cons: you are a number for them. the managment only want to see whatever they want to see from the job view instead of YOU.… Advice to Senior Management: need to know more about the job No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on MoneyGram International.

Worked for MoneyGram International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MoneyGram International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MoneyGram International CEO Pamela H. Patsley. All reviews posted anonymously by MoneyGram International employees.