MongoDB
www.mongodb.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Working at 10gen means working with a whole bunch of very smart people

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
London, England (UK)

I have been working at MongoDB full-time for more than a year

ProsThere are so many things at 10gen that are either very interesting to work on, or just brand new technology. The co-workers are friendly and the management is easy to approach. The technical knowledge is shared by the whole company (including marketing and sales).

ConsAs a startup, things can sometimes be a bit chaotic with directions changing a bit more often than I'd like. This has however already been getting better and I assume it will improve in the near future.

10gen Internship

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at MongoDB as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Best place to work Lots of dedicated/helpful employees Cons: Never really had any issues. Work environment was really good. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Gaining experience

I have been working at MongoDB

Pros: You'll be asked to do things you haven't done before,… Cons: Company is growing pretty rapidly and unfortunately when this happens culture can sometimes be compromised. In… Advice to Senior Management: Be sure to on-board, train and help assimilate new employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on MongoDB.

Worked for MongoDB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MongoDB reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MongoDB CEO Max Schireson. All reviews posted anonymously by MongoDB employees.