Monitor Dynamics

www.mdisecure.com

Excellent Mission

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Saint Paul, MN

ProsGreat mission, outstanding teamwork, great people to work with. Company has a social mission of offering job and training opportunities to people with disabilities.

ConsBusiness is down and hours are reduced. Management is earnestly attempting to remedy this and has done an outstanding job of saving the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementEfforts to grow the business are more intelligent and organized than previous management regimes, particularly since Mgmt carefully analyzes every new opportunity for its business viability as well as contribution to the business.

Utter waste of time and energy

Desktop Support (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

I worked at Monitor Dynamics as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: They apparently have jobs that pay something Cons: I was badgered on a regular basis by Judy who proceeded to call my house phone demanding to know where I was at 9:30 pm.… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of Judy No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Losing customer focus

Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Monitor Dynamics full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Working remotely, little supervision, good pay. Cons: Too may bureaucratic rules. Employees now becoming paranoid about job… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on customer, aggressively seek new customers. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Monitor Dynamics.

Worked for Monitor Dynamics? Contribute to the Community!