Monsanto Company

www.monsanto.com

Great Place to work, but be aware of the rotten apples!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsGreat benefits and pay. Most roles are empowered to work with little direction and thus you have some freedom to achieve success in your own way. Most in the company are passionate about the customer and innovating new products resulting in this company being a market leader.

ConsBe aware of the manager you work for, thus looking for the bad apple in the basket. Most managers are awesome, but a hand full are only concerned about their own destiny and ensuring they can balance diversity objectives. Make sure you network well within to offset this issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementLeaders and HR should really strive to allow people managers the right % of time to manage people vs. loading them up on special projects or committees. A lot of good talent has left the company, as managers did not recognize their strenghts or made the political environment unnavigatable.

Was a proud worker despite that way several people were used by the company

Automation Technician (Former Employee) Waterman, IL

I worked at Monsanto Company

Pros: The pay was great for the work that needed to be accomplished. It had a greatly friendly atmosphere that made me want to go to… Cons: Long twelve hour shifts were tiring but necessary to complete the necessary tasks. Although they were… Advice to Senior Management: If you plan on laying people off one shouldn't give… More

Great work environment; questionable company mission.

IT - COOP (Former Employee) Creve Coeur, MO

I worked at Monsanto Company

Pros: I had a great experience as a co-op at Monsanto. The co-op program itself took all the students to different field trips and info sessions… Cons: I never totally got on board with the general mission… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Monsanto Company.

Worked for Monsanto Company? Contribute to the Community!