Monsanto Company

By the way the CEO is Hugh Grant and not Terry Crews. Terry Crews is the CFO

Current Employee - Manufacturing Manager
Current Employee - Manufacturing Manager

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

Freedom to do what you do best
Achievement and goal orientated
Fun and flexible workplace although we do tend to work very hard and work life balance is tough to manage. Monsanto does all it can to help though... its just that we are all so motivated to go the extra mile that we cant help ourselves.

Cons

Not many that I can think of. Nothing is always perfect but at Monsanto it almost always is for most of the people most of the time.

Great job, keep it up

506 Other Employee Reviews for Monsanto Company (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Great Opportunities

Current Employee - Patent Agent in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Patent Agent in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

Great technologies in the works.

Cons

Outside perceptions of our products.

Keep up the good work.

Great place for working moms!

Current Employee - Human Resources Administrative Assistant in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Human Resources Administrative Assistant in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

Monsanto is very competitive in salaries. They are flexible with work/life balance, knowing you may need to take 2 hours off in the afternoon for a doctor's appointment, but that you will be more than willing to stay a little later if a project requires it. The communication between employee and people managers truly is driven for two-way conversations. It is nice to have your voice heard on a simple issue.

Cons

As an administrative assistant, there is only one incentive level ever available to achieve. Obviously, managers will be compensated more for their responsibilities, but it would be nice to at least have the opportunity to move to a higher incentive level.

In the spirit of "tapping the breaks" on spending, let's examine all the promotional items that add costs when so many items are personalized and distributed but are unable to be used. This spending should be eliminated without question.

There are newer employer reviews for Monsanto Company