Monsanto Company

www.monsanto.com
There are newer employer reviews for Monsanto Company

Talented, professional colleagues make Monsanto an excellent place to work and grow.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Monsanto Company

Pros

The people you get to work with are top quality. They all have something to teach you and all know how to have fun, too. The company is very good about safety and a work-life balance. Working at the headquarters also offers an invaluable opportunity to collaborate with and meet people from all different departments.

Cons

As with all big companies, many decisions are driven by politics. Entire projects and even departments have been cut suddenly.

In my experience, meeting regularly with one's superior to get feedback on performance has been key in keeping employees motivated and interested in what they do. It helps to maintain a stream of communication that emphasizes the roles that one's day-to-day responsibilities play in the larger picture.

488 Other Employee Reviews for Monsanto Company (View Most Recent)

Wonderful

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Monsanto Company

Pros

Flexible schedule, good communication and wonderful people

Cons

Contractors are better than perm employees and contractors are the ones cut during cut backs, too many meetings

Great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

The company continues a strong focus on people and development and provides many opportunities to grow professionally.

Cons

Like many companies, sometimes the demands can impact ability to manage work/life balance, although this satisfaction level varies greatly depending on the person's preferences.

Continue to focus on our customers and making a winning partnership between customer and company. Our success depends on the success of the customer.

There are newer employer reviews for Monsanto Company