There are newer employer reviews for Monsanto Company

Frustrating, opportunities to advance are scarce and have been for the last 3 years.

Current Employee - Internal Audit in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Internal Audit in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

Monsanto has a gorgeous campus and overall very nice facilities. My schedule is relatively flexible, I can arrive at work at 6am and leave by 2pm, as long as I am at 40 hours by the end of the week its not a problem.

Cons

Working side by side with some of the laziest individuals who accomplish in one week what literally takes me an hour. Though specific incidents have been brought to the attention of management things remain unchanged, an email might go out to the whole department "reminding" us to work as efficiently as possible. This is my first experience in a corporate setting which I understand will be very different from private but if the stockholders saw the performance of these paid employees I guarantee they would be outraged.

Advice to Management

Take action.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Wonderful

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Monsanto Company

Pros

Flexible schedule, good communication and wonderful people

Cons

Contractors are better than perm employees and contractors are the ones cut during cut backs, too many meetings

2. Great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Monsanto Company

Pros

The company continues a strong focus on people and development and provides many opportunities to grow professionally.

Cons

Like many companies, sometimes the demands can impact ability to manage work/life balance, although this satisfaction level varies greatly depending on the person's preferences.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on our customers and making a winning partnership between customer and company. Our success depends on the success of the customer.