There are newer employer reviews for Monster Inc

Monsterous

Former Employee - Pam  in  Brisbane, CA
Former Employee - Pam in Brisbane, CA

I worked at Monster Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

There's a some smart people that work very hard, it's somewhat of an interesting job because priorities change a lot, constant surprises (projects) etc

Cons

Not much real engineering jobs, everything is handled by management, they don't care absolutely about aesthetics, they just care about the job getting done by the due date.

Take close attention to details not just the money the company will make.

62 Other Employee Reviews for Monster Inc (View Most Recent)

Not worth it

Former Employee - Project Engineer  in  Brisbane, CA
    Former Employee - Project Engineer in Brisbane, CA

I worked at Monster Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The people (not in management) are great. We all know how bad it is, but we ban together to get jobs done for the most part. When the company was doing well, at least the brand made you marketable to other companies.

Cons

Poor compensation. Long hours. No respect for individual's personal time.

Compensate your employees appropriately. Stop allowing money to be wasted without accoutability. Stop flaunting expensive cars in the faces of loyal folks who have never received a raise.

Monsterous!!!

I have been working at Monster Inc full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

If you want to learn how to run your own business, this is the place. I have also never worked for an organization where the team feels like your family. My best friends in my personal life I have met while working at Monster.

Cons

Being a company in a fast paced and constantly shifting environment, the company chooses to move with those changes and in doing so impacts the focus on the fly. By doing that it causes disruption and those people who are not use to an environment like that struggle and often complain. That attitude drives negativity into the company.

Focus everyone on a vision and drive to that vision. If people are not doing their job they need to not be a part of the team.

There are newer employer reviews for Monster Inc

Worked for Monster Inc? Contribute to the Community!