Monster Worldwide
www.monster.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Since my start at Monster I have been given ample opportunities to grow professional and personally.

Florence, SC

ProsMonster offeres a competitive and stimulating environment in which to work with great compensation. They pride themselves in quality hires and building cohesive teams that help individuals achieve both corporate and personal goals. They are an industry leader with cutting edge technology and the tools to help you get the job done.

ConsWorking at Monster can be a challenge to those who are slow to adapt to change and have difficulties working with cutting edge software.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work hard and deliver the tools & information that will help your teams succeed, while bringing in lower level employees to help influence the growht of the organization.

Good Company

Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee)
    Maynard, MA

I have been working at Monster Worldwide

Pros: Good compensation. Advanced technical solutions. Cons: Poor organization structure - makes simple things complex and slows… Advice to Senior Management: When your team is appreciated and is allowed to grow,… More

Crazy busy schedules

Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer (Current Employee)
    Maynard, MA

I have been working at Monster Worldwide

Pros: Lots to do, opportunities to learn, good people. Monster has decent upper management and I believe they are trying to do the… Cons: Crazy schedules and processes made it hard to do the… Advice to Senior Management: Work on development processes and procedures More
There are newer reviews on Monster Worldwide.

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monster Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Monster Worldwide CEO Sal Iannuzzi. All reviews posted anonymously by Monster Worldwide employees.