Monster Worldwide

www.monster.com
  www.monster.com
There are newer employer reviews for Monster Worldwide

Société pleine de défis Challenging company

Current Employee - Responsable marketing principal in Paris (France)
Current Employee - Responsable marketing principal in Paris (France)

I have been working at Monster Worldwide full-time (more than 3 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Autonomie, innovation et pure player

Autonomy, innovative & pure player

Cons

Suit le rythme des marchés boursiers

Following the tempo of the stock market

Construire une stratégie à long terme et une stratégie de gestion de la valeur boursière

Build a long term strategy and Stock term strategy

365 Other Employee Reviews for Monster Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Monster is Awesome and Keeps Getting Better

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Weston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Weston, MA

I have been working at Monster Worldwide full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I’ve worked for Monster as a Senior Account Manager (IRC) for almost a year, and coming to work here has been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

The innovation is amazing. Every quarter I have exciting new products and solutions to tell my clients about.

My clients are wonderful, and on the whole, they get great results. They tell me Monster is their vendor of choice and are open to trying new products.

My coworkers are mature and very bright. If I don’t know how to do something, chances are someone sitting near me does. With people who have worked there over a decade, there is a wealth of knowledge and experience all around me.

My boss is a nice, genuine person. He is there to remove roadblocks and point me in the right direction.

We are a real team. I closed a sale at 6 pm on a Friday night. Almost the only people left in the office were managers and they clapped for me. It was a great feeling.

Oh, and I just was able to bring a friend on board and she likes it a lot too.

Cons

The company would greatly benefit from more women in management, and I'm not even pointing at myself here.

I don’t know what to make of the negative reviews. Maybe things used to be better, but I have looked at many, many similar jobs in the Boston area, and this is by far the sanest company with the best compensation.

I am very lucky that I have a great RSM and Director that care what I think and wish that for all of my colleagues.

Good Products Questionable Leadership

I have been working at Monster Worldwide

Pros

Flexible schedule (work from home), good pay when you hit your numbers. New direction is positive.... Good Products that work.

Cons

Message is inconsistent and leaders manage rather than lead... Do anything to get the deal in rather than what makes sense strategically. No morale, no recognition for job well done but scrutinized for every little thing.

Culture change is a must, message from leadership and training should be consistent with actions across the board. Overlay and support should be much more on point.

There are newer employer reviews for Monster Worldwide