Monster Worldwide
www.monster.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

At Monster: Challenges and rewards if you're strong

Product Director (Current Employee)
Maynard, MA

ProsOpportunities to perform a variety of tasks and projects; great people to work with; great product, even in the competitive and challenging online HR space;

ConsLarge, established company trying to figure out how to become young and nimble again makes for a very painful leadership environment; too much 'old school' thought still holding sway at the top (and sometimes in the middle echelons as well)

Advice to Senior ManagementBe willing to leave the past behind even if you think it will cost you customers

It's been a great career at Monster.com

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Maynard, MA

I have been working at Monster Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: This place has been great overall. I was able to excel… Cons: Management has taken a turn for the worse. Moral is down and… Advice to Senior Management: Listen more to your sales staff. We are the ones that shape the company. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great pay but you gotta work for it...

Account Manager II (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Monster Worldwide full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Awesome pay and benefits. Tons of freedom if you work… Cons: Huge company so you feel like just another number. Quotas… Advice to Senior Management: Remember the people in the trenches are the company's most… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Monster Worldwide.

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Monster Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Monster Worldwide CEO Sal Iannuzzi. All reviews posted anonymously by Monster Worldwide employees.