Monster Worldwide

www.monster.com

Recommended for entry-level salespeople in online media

Internet Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThey are few and far between, but there are some talented, ethical professionals working for the company. If you are beginning a career in online media it might be a good place to start.

ConsBloated with unnecessary management roles and pervasive politics. The core-values are just a pretty picture on the lunch room wall. Widespread poaching of accounts by other reps of questional moral fiber. Manipulation of leads and account "books" by regional sales managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of holes in that sinking ship. You may be better served to plug them up with some of your unnecessary roles and return to your entrepreneurial roots or the continued market share loss to the likes of Craigslist and Twitter will help make that decision for you.

The company was good before they were purchased by Monster.

Various (Former Employee) West Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Monster Worldwide

Pros: It is a great company if you are a college… Cons: No long term career growth Advice to Senior Management: Go back to your roots. Get back the start-up atmosphere that was present before being purchased by the corporate Monster. This is… More

"I'm not going to search a resume to hire someone, I'm just going to hire someone I know " - Sal Iannuzzi

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Maynard, MA

I worked at Monster Worldwide

Pros: Occasionally fed us free food. Willing to change your schedule to help… Cons: Raises where horrible no matter how well you preformed. To get anything done including your own job you have to jump through so many hoops,… Advice to Senior Management: The product needs to be rebuilt from square one. Not 10,000 different products and services that are pricey and don't work. Take a look at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Monster Worldwide.

Worked for Monster Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!