Montage Laguna Beach
www.montagelagunabeach.com Laguna Beach, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Gain a lot of experience in hospitality, but you'll work hard for it.

Concierge (Former Employee)
Laguna Beach, CA

ProsBeautiful location, most of the staff is friendly, you'll have great stories to tell friends and families for years to come, really good experience working in a luxury hotel environment (front of the house positions), has helped me on my resume.

ConsGuests are never perfect, some can be downright ridiculous, some managers are horrendous, rules are very strict (dress code, etc.), very long work days and weeks in the summer, not the best pay in the area.

Not always Pleasant...The spa is one of the worst department I found to work for...

SPA Supervisor/Stewarding Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Montage Laguna Beach full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Parking, Meals and sometimes insurance...I was there for three years in… Cons: H.R. is the worst....High Management I mean upstairs treat you like kids...the test they do every single year...I mean no one cares about the palm… Advice to Senior Management: What is there to say it's not like they take it to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good for some short-term cash.

Valet Attendant (Former Employee)

I worked at Montage Laguna Beach

Pros: I worked as a valet for one summer. On average, I was making around $20 an hour, including tips. It was a good cash job,… Cons: Management can be a little air-headed. The garage is TINY… Advice to Senior Management: Give more feedback to employees and be more hands-on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Montage Laguna Beach.

Worked for Montage Laguna Beach? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Montage Laguna Beach reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Montage Laguna Beach CEO JAMES BERMINGHAM. All reviews posted anonymously by Montage Laguna Beach employees.