great

Pros

one of the most meritocratic and motivating environments i can imagine. strong emphasis on support and development. Very bright team with big ambitions.

Cons

Because of the size of the company and the demand for our work it can become overstretched and aspects of training may be un-prioritised in favor of delivery.

Other Employee Reviews for Montash

1. Thank goodness they were patient!

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Montash full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Completing 3 years’ service this summer I am pleased to state I have had an abundance of support and patient nurturing from my direct manager. Having not done a deal for my 1st 8 months it became very demotivating to run through the daily slog of tasks and calls constantly questioning myself at every comer having witnessed many of my colleagues surpass me. I was almost ready to give up had it not been for the constant reassurance, training support and belief in me that I at times doubted from my team and manager A big thank you to my manager who was right! I did it and am now in a senior position and actually one of the larger contributors to the business. A challenging but extremely rewarding journey with an abundance of self and career development at all levels alongside great memories, fun times and a structured path help achieve my personal goals.

Cons

The journey of a recruitment consultant is challenging, which requires huge level of self-commitment and determination. Sometime difficult to see past the challenges of the role and manage direct feedback from peers and management.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the support and believing in me when perhaps at times I didn't.

Energetic and fun environment to work in

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Montash full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been at Monash for 2 years and I can honestly say that it is a Energetic and fun environment to work in. From the day I have started there has been constant support and on going development to get me to where I am now, which is a senior consultant. Montash has always showed a structured approach to progression with realistic goals which help in moving up that ladder. We have a great office environment with all the top of the range equipment and a solid database to build from on a daily basis. The incentives are really cool as I have been to some top restaurants for lunch clubs which usually you would have to wait months for a reservation. We have a great social and working life balance and from that have made genuine friendships

Cons

Building towards more of an International presence

Advice to Management

Thanks for everything