Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland)
www.montgomerygeneral.com Olney , MD 1000 to 5000 Employees

Case manager Home Health

Case Manager (Former Employee)
Olney, MD

I worked at Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland) part-time for more than 10 years

ProsM.G.H. Home Health was like a family .We were very supportive of each other and we all worked together to give excellent patient care

ConsM.G.H. Home Care was taken over by Med Star and employees no longer felt their was a cohesive bonding of staff. Most staff left (90 % ) to join other agencies.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe best home health visiting staff are with other agencies The former staff still support each other in time of need and get together two times a year .

Help Desk Support

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland) part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good place to work while in college Cons: hours was not working for me... Advice to Senior Management: n/a Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Small

ED RN (Current Employee)
Olney, MD

I have been working at Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland)

Pros: Small community hospital, free parking, shared governance Cons: Unless your part of the inside "clique" its difficulty to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland).

Worked for Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland) reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Montgomery General Hospital (Maryland) employees.