Mood Media

www.moodmedia.com

This is what disorganization looks like

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGiven the cultural -- and more relevantly to this posting, musical -- significance that Austin has been garnering for itself over the last few years, DMX (now known as "Mood Media") stands to continue its key role of providing on-site marketing solutions to a wide array of businesses.

The corporate culture can best be described the corporate culture found at Mood Media can best be described as "fast-paced," for which one should always be prepared, but also by which one can be caught off-guard.

ConsDespite reading the description for the position I would ultimately be hired for, I was nonetheless hard-pressed to find any similarities between the the posting and the duties of the job itself. To wit, the majority of training, the various types of amplifiers, receivers, and various other electrical components needed for the correct playing of music primarily focusing on the wiring needed to ensure this occurred.

In hindsight, I suspect that underscoring how critical familiarity with electronics, wiring and the like would make the process seem less dissimilar.

Advice to Senior ManagementWith such a vast amount of information to be covered, Power Point presentations might not be the most effective method for delivering this material. Changing trainers after only the first week in the classroom appeared less-than-professional as did announcing a concert at most the day prior to the performance itself made it appear as if any scheduling had been at the last minute.

Has become a joke

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Mood Media for more than 3 years

Pros: Used to be a good company to work for, great team… Cons: Constant management team changes, politics, Steve Richards is just as bad a Lorne Abony he cares more about getting his annual bonus than anything else.… Advice to Senior Management: Give up, move on before you finally grind what was once a great company into… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a good company for Employees

I have been working at Mood Media full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Flexible work schedule...not much else Cons: Complete disregard for employees. Top employees are having pay taken away. No respecet from upper management whatsoever. Hostile and threatening work environment. … Advice to Senior Management: If you want the company to meet revenue goals and grow I would suggest showing your employees a little respect and stop taking and start… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Mood Media.

Worked for Mood Media? Contribute to the Community!