Mood Media
www.moodmedia.com Austin, TX 500 to 999 Employees

Not a good company for Employees

ProsFlexible work schedule...not much else

ConsComplete disregard for employees. Top employees are having pay taken away. No respecet from upper management whatsoever. Hostile and threatening work environment. Employees are scared everyday that the "layoff" call is coming. Sales executives are not rewarded for making and exceeding their quotas. Penalized for being a hardworker and successfull. Upper Management has zero regard for any employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you want the company to meet revenue goals and grow I would suggest showing your employees a little respect and stop taking and start giving. Maybe a small 401K match might be nice. Follow the comp plan for sales executives and stop trying to find ways to steal money from them.

Casual & fun environment, yet dominated from the top with small business practices

(Former Employee)

I worked at Mood Media

Pros: * Small business environment means you are not treated like a number. Everyone knows everyone, which tends to make things easier. * Great office atmosphere -… Cons: * No employee benefits - you get your salary & super and that's it. * No opportunity for flexible work options i.e work from home. * Amateurs… Advice to Senior Management: * Learn that you hire people to do a job they are qualified for. Confidence in people builds competence. * Implement better hiring strategies to get… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A company with great potential but fraught with problems

Sales Account Executive (Current Employee)
    Austin, TX

I have been working at Mood Media full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Work from home, set own schedule, no micromanaging. Hit… Cons: Poor oversight of processes. Make a sale and it is lost, not tracked, poor customer service- not because of employees but because of the… Advice to Senior Management: Stay closer to the front line, quit taking advantage of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Mood Media.

Worked for Mood Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mood Media reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Mood Media CEO Steve Richards. All reviews posted anonymously by Mood Media employees.