Moog

www.moog.com
  www.moog.com
There are newer employer reviews for Moog

A friendly environment to work.

Former Employee - Never Had One in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Never Had One in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Moog as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Place to work with talented friends.

Cons

Nothing other than having a Flat organization chart.

100 Other Employee Reviews for Moog (View Most Recent)

if you want to get screwed this is the place to work

Current Employee - Assembler/Technician in East Aurora, NY
    Current Employee - Assembler/Technician in East Aurora, NY

I have been working at Moog full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Most of the people are nice. The things you get to work on are cool. You get to meet some nice people from other company's. The pay is good. Clean place to work.

Cons

two faced management. They cause problems between workers so your at each other and they sit back and watch, looking to see who ends up on top stepping on people to get ahead. Those people get into the good old boys club. They do little work, ride other hard, you spend you day with the chosen ones on you all day and if you try to stand up for your self your told your going to lose your job. Management doesn't know how to treat people who work for them the right way. The people that bully others, tell lies and back stab get the red carpet treatment and promotions. They force out good hard workers and cater to the bully's and clowns. If your over 40 well good luck. If they can't control you they find a way to get rid of you. I have see these things go on and have experienced most of unfair treatment, till I stopped caring. Now I do what i'm told and don't care. I still get crap but not as much, I get a paycheck I don't take it home. If there was another place around here to get the same pay a lot of people here would no longer work a Moog. HR is a joke, if your not in the club you have no chance of advancement, they will hang you out to dry, they are suppose to help you better yourself. They do nothing and tell you it's your fault.

You wouldn't know a hard worker if they bit you. They are so cocky and high on them selves cause they control peoples lives, weather you get a paycheck or an off shift. Any luck their kids will get treated the way they treat people.

Moog Medical Division (Salt Lake City, UT)

Former Employee - Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Moog full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Paid on time
    Good Benefits
    Nice Remodeled building in Salt Lake City

Cons

The cons of this company are numerous but I will try to highlight some the worst things.

Employee abuse by upper management (The VP has been witnessed cussing at people in the halls and on his phone.)
    Poor morale (HR still refuses to acknowledge this is an issue.)
    Atrocious leadership
    Horrible Pay / pay raises (The last pay raise was an average of 2%)
    Unable to purchase up to date equipment for the lab. (My manager at the time would not sign a requisition for a $600 current probe.)
    Multiple layoffs within a 1 year period
    Refusal of upper management to listen to the advice of those working under them
    Little to no chance of promotion

When you have a steady stream of people quitting it might be wise to look at the reasons and acknowledge your short comings.

There are newer employer reviews for Moog