Moog

www.moog.com

Considerate of employees, a little boring.

Electrical Engineering Intern (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

ProsManagement is very considerate of employees and understands the products being designed and made. Interesting work and opportunities for new ideas for products and processes. Very supportive of a healthy work-life balance. Pay is decent.

ConsSome of their software systems are sub-standard and difficult to deal with. The culture, while supportive and good to employees, offers little in the way of social stimulation. The company rarely sponsors activities for their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementYounger generations of workers may skip over Moog if they initially think the company is boring, but other than that advice, I have no complaints.

Old Guard

Quality Assurance (Former Employee) Blacksburg, VA

I worked at Moog full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Interesting work, lots of available learning resources. Cons: Clannish, if you are not a member of the right football tailgate party, do not expect a promotion. Pay, the incentive structure… Advice to Senior Management: Eliminate the "Old Guard", you can not expect fresh thinking… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Moog as an intern for less than a year

Pros: As an intern had to do real meaningful work. Good compensation Cons: I had very limited interactions with people besides for my… Advice to Senior Management: None think their doing a great job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Moog.

Worked for Moog? Contribute to the Community!