Moog
www.moog.com East Aurora, NY 5000+ Employees

Not a place to grow but good for a senor engineer to retire.

I have been working at Moog

ProsExcellent benefit - Good health and retirement.The industrial section is extremely laid back. It is definitely a good place for an experience engineer in the 55's to take it easy and retire.

Cons- No contribution into career development
- No structural organization example: [if you are an engineer and need technician help to put together an electronics circuit then I will say good luck to you].

Advice to Senior ManagementI think the corporate Mgmt are pretty good. However, the industrial department Mgmt need more technical knowledge to overcome missed opportunities.

Great culture

Associate Product Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Moog

Pros: Supportive work environment. If I move back to Western NY I will definitely… Cons: Didn't care much for the weather in East Aurora NY; also there was competition for resources… Advice to Senior Management: Continue with the minimal hierarchy principles. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mr. Brady is doing a great job at growing the company but at the expense of the employees especially in AG.

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Moog

Pros: Moog is a growing company. There are opportunities to transfer to other Groups. If you like to travel, there is significant opportunity to do so.… Cons: Management in Aircraft Group is arrogant and condescending and work in a good old boy network. Older employees are quite often made to feel they… Advice to Senior Management: Corporate management needs to pay close attention to what is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Moog.

Worked for Moog? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Moog reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Moog CEO John Scannell. All reviews posted anonymously by Moog employees.