More Good Foundation

www.moregoodfoundation.org
  www.moregoodfoundation.org
There are newer employer reviews for More Good Foundation

Most meaningful job I've ever had

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

I have been working at More Good Foundation part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Take part in a pioneer effort reforming how missionary work happens for the LDS church and work with incredible people while doing it.

Cons

They don't offer the highest paying jobs.

The management is outstanding. Truly inspirational people.

5 Other Employee Reviews for More Good Foundation (View Most Recent)

Incredible opportunity to grow, to progress, learn marketable skills for future career and endeavors.

I worked at More Good Foundation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Peaceful, uplifting, grass roots, cutting edge for technology, and flexibility with schedule. Management wants to see the individual succeed as well as the organization. People come first, care for one another is evident. Very unique place to work, and high caliber people tend to be a part of work here. Sharing the gospel has never been so easy until working here to see the best and most efficient ways of doing so using modern technology and social networks.

Cons

Still growing, internal communication between all departments could be better to facilitate greater growth and transparency of mission to all parties.

Better communication would help all processes.

Wonderful opportunities

I have been working at More Good Foundation as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been given a variety of opportunities at the company and have enjoyed them all. My past experience in the field is respected. I am given a great deal of autonomy in my current project and receive regular praise and assistance as needed. The people there share a common goal that is bigger than just a job, and that makes a difference. I have made many new friends through my work with the foundation.

Cons

I have no complaints. As a contractor, I have no need to stay where I'm not happy!

None