Morgan Borszcz Consulting

Junior Level Position

Analyst (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Morgan Borszcz Consulting

ProsMBC is a minority woman owned business. Established in 2001, MBC serves a wide array of clients from government agencies to commercial businesses that seek leading Big 5 consulting talent at affordable rates. MBC provides these talented, experienced and knowledgeable resources for all of our clients.

ConsMBC is a small 8a firm so for those looking for a larger consulting firm this may not be the place for you, however if you are driven, dedication, and looking for an opportunity to grow with a company MBC is a great fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementMBC has been listed on Inc. fastest growing companies and continues to emphasize business development, however this emphasis, must be parallel with the importance of the clients we serve.

Great Management Consulting Firm

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Morgan Borszcz Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Hired into MBC to provide consulting support to a government client. MBC has a great amount of experience and solutions for a small company,… Cons: Only two primary offices so some consultants don’t get the full effect of the… Advice to Senior Management: Management currently does the best job I have seen at retaining the balance of managing the work but not micromanaging. I feel like I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A career choice with MBC after 10+ yrs with the same company

Management (Current Employee)

I have been working at Morgan Borszcz Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros: I'm a cautious person... Making a career choice is one of the most difficult decisions a person is faced with, especially when you are the… Cons: As with any company my primary complaint is the cost of health… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing the small stuff! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Morgan Borszcz Consulting.

Worked for Morgan Borszcz Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Borszcz Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Morgan Borszcz Consulting CEO Christine Morgan. All reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Borszcz Consulting employees.