Morgan Lewis
www.morganlewis.com Philadelphia, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Top Notch Law Firm

Philadelphia, PA

ProsJust about everyone here is extremely smart and talented but still friendly. They do a great job of weeding out the jerks somehow. Most partners are very approachable and are not making you think you're wasting their billable time if you stop in to ask a question. You don't find this at most large law firms.

ConsThe Philadelphia office is huge and people tend to stick to their practice groups. You have to really go out of your way to meet other associates and partners in other practice groups.

Experience was decent

Washington, DC

I have been working at Morgan Lewis

Pros: Working in DC. Good area of town. Large Firm has… Cons: Extremely stuffy atmosphere. Higher ups nobody worth emulating. More

Excellent Place to Work

Legal Secretary (Current Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I have been working at Morgan Lewis

Pros: Stability, excellent training; casual dress, nice people to work with,… Cons: Some favoritism, have to wait 10 years for 4 weeks… Advice to Senior Management: I think Morgan Lewis is a great place to work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Morgan Lewis.

Worked for Morgan Lewis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Morgan Lewis reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Morgan Lewis CEO Jami Wintz McKeon. All reviews posted anonymously by Morgan Lewis employees.