There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley

A decent place to work but plenty of room for improvement

I worked at Morgan McKinley

Pros

- Good compensation - Good work life balance and work hours - Close knit group - Easy to communicate with management

Cons

- Inconsistent/poor training scheme - Lack of shared information - Very high staff turnover - Extremely poor benefits - No significant career progression

Advice to Management

- Hire more experienced staff rather than rely on fresh students - Offer more incentives to consultants to increase staff retention

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Good company to work for, promotes professional growth and is enthusiastic about retaining employees.

I have been working at Morgan McKinley

Pros

There are clear paths to promotion, and they provide the support a reasonable person needs to achieve it. The people are generally positive, and the leadership is solid.

Cons

Big companies can be a bit intimidating from an internal perspective. Also, the office in the Netherlands is small and does not yet have the reputation enjoyed by other offices globally.

Advice to Management

Continue supporting employees, it encourages people to stay and work harder. I don't have much advice, as I feel the leadership has treated me quite well so far.

2. Good boutique recruitment firm

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Friendly coworkers, good company culture, no emphasis on KPIs, good work-life balance

Cons

slow software, slow promotion (no clear goal), high turnover in researcher team

Advice to Management

Set clear goals for researchers, consultants and senior consultants. Actively recruit fresh grad or interns as researchers or get rid of the researcher level