There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley

The first rung of the career ladder

Current Employee - Candidate Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Candidate Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Being the first step on the career ladder, the prospect of moving to London and starting in the so called “rat-race” was rather daunting. I have had nothing but appreciation for the way I have been welcomed. From the minute I met the team I felt like I was part of it, everybody was very friendly and helpful. After the first day I was in awe with the amount of information I received and was overwhelmed trying to make sense of it all, but after my second day I was able to recognise key bits of information which I feel I am now getting to grips with. I am eager to get my head down and really excel in the team hopefully progressing as quickly as possible, which I feel will be straightforward due to the support I have in the Finance Change & Project Management team.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this company.

Other Employee Reviews for Morgan McKinley

1. Both a challenge & a joy

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellently supported desks in terms of training & brand recognition. Good work ethic. I think the team itself is the best in how we all support each other & get on inside & outside work. Good career paths & in fairness there isn't such a thing as the blame game culture

Cons

I think sometimes too much emphasis is put on the overall big total figure at the end. I am well aware this is the ultimate goal but there needs to be more done to recognise the work behind the scenes in reaching this figure or making x,y,z placements.

Advice to Management

I think more needs to be done to recognise hours & effort put in during the week. I think all staff in general would feel more rewarded if we could finish at 5 as opposed to half five on a Friday. This isn't a big change or deal but it would show that our efforts are being recognised & people would feel more motivated throughout the week.

2. Great place to work and really valuable experience gained

Former Employee - Researcher in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)
    Former Employee - Researcher in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Lots of money to be made. - Great team environment and excellent social scene. - Colleagues are always there to help, which was great for me as a recent graduate.

Cons

Long hours (for top earners)

Advice to Management

Keep up the lines of communication between yourselves and colleagues. I found this very helpful during my time with MMK and felt the management were very approachable and understanding.