There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley

The first rung of the career ladder

Current Employee - Candidate Manager  in  London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Candidate Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being the first step on the career ladder, the prospect of moving to London and starting in the so called “rat-race” was rather daunting. I have had nothing but appreciation for the way I have been welcomed. From the minute I met the team I felt like I was part of it, everybody was very friendly and helpful. After the first day I was in awe with the amount of information I received and was overwhelmed trying to make sense of it all, but after my second day I was able to recognise key bits of information which I feel I am now getting to grips with. I am eager to get my head down and really excel in the team hopefully progressing as quickly as possible, which I feel will be straightforward due to the support I have in the Finance Change & Project Management team.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this company.

55 Other Employee Reviews for Morgan McKinley (View Most Recent)

A refreshing change compared to my last company!!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have literally only just joined Morgan McKinley, but already I can see massive potential here in terms of building a career and being successful. The atmosphere is like no other office I have experienced before. It is modern, buzzing and it feels like a proper sales environment, which was lacking massively in my last company. All of the people I have met so far have been have been very easy to talk to and there is always time for jokes and humour. Everyone also appears driven and focused too. The business has good relationships with a number of Financial Services clients and we are inundated with new mandates from these clients at present. The future is looking good.

Cons

None so far that I can tell

Great place to work and really valuable experience gained

Former Employee - Researcher  in  Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Former Employee - Researcher in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I worked at Morgan McKinley full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Lots of money to be made.
     - Great team environment and excellent social scene.
     - Colleagues are always there to help, which was great for me as a recent graduate.

Cons

Long hours (for top earners)

Keep up the lines of communication between yourselves and colleagues. I found this very helpful during my time with MMK and felt the management were very approachable and understanding.

There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley

Worked for Morgan McKinley? Contribute to the Community!