There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley

The first rung of the career ladder

Current Employee - Candidate Manager in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Candidate Manager in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Being the first step on the career ladder, the prospect of moving to London and starting in the so called “rat-race” was rather daunting. I have had nothing but appreciation for the way I have been welcomed. From the minute I met the team I felt like I was part of it, everybody was very friendly and helpful. After the first day I was in awe with the amount of information I received and was overwhelmed trying to make sense of it all, but after my second day I was able to recognise key bits of information which I feel I am now getting to grips with. I am eager to get my head down and really excel in the team hopefully progressing as quickly as possible, which I feel will be straightforward due to the support I have in the Finance Change & Project Management team.

Cons

I do not have anything negative to say about this company.

reviews filtered by

A refreshing change compared to my last company!!

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have literally only just joined Morgan McKinley, but already I can see massive potential here in terms of building a career and being successful. The atmosphere is like no other office I have experienced before. It is modern, buzzing and it feels like a proper sales environment, which was lacking massively in my last company. All of the people I have met so far have been have been very easy to talk to and there is always time for jokes and humour. Everyone also appears driven and focused too. The business has good relationships with a number of Financial Services clients and we are inundated with new mandates from these clients at present. The future is looking good.

Cons

None so far that I can tell

Excellent Global Brand Company with good opportunities to progress

Current Employee - Manager - Group Support in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Manager - Group Support in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Morgan McKinley full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Clear progression routes for Sales Individuals
    Well known brand image across the industry
    Scope to make the role your own
    Great starting point for introduction into recruitment leading to specialist niche areas
    Social events held regularly and company benefits
    Company has a strong sense of values and commitment to improving candidate experience

Cons

Support Functions can at times miss out on recognition
    Communication internally still needs improving but headway is being made to rectify this

Advice to Management

Communication needs to be consistent across the board
    Ensure that there are clear routes of progression for support functions and adequate training plans in place
    Recognise support staff more often - they play a vital role in making the business work, at times just as important as the sales fee earners

There are newer employer reviews for Morgan McKinley